Our Volunteers Light Up the Night.
Every year, Northern Spark relies on hundreds of volunteers to make the festival a success.
Shifts are a short two to three hours, which means that you don’t have to miss out on the festival to help make it happen! Whether it’s your first time attending Northern Spark or a favorite summer tradition, volunteering with Northern Spark plugs you into a community that lasts year-round.
What are the Perks of Volunteering?
- Feel good, doing good — Support local artists and take action on climate change – we can’t do it without you!
- Bring Old Friends — Volunteer with friends, or as a group – perfect for co-workers, teams, and families.
- Make New Friends — Connect with the awesome folks who are passionate about the Twin Cities and the arts.
- Free Swag — Be Northern Spark fashionable year-round with our comfy volunteer tees!
- Free Drinks— Receive invitations to exclusive volunteer happy hours as well as special events with artists and staff.
- Unforgettable Experiences!
“… This event always brings people together to experience something amazing! As a volunteer, I loved every single moment of it. I talked about it with friends and families for days.”
– Razi, Northern Spark 2016 volunteer
Watch this video to hear more reasons why our volunteers keep coming back!
Volunteer for Northern Spark! from Northern Spark on Vimeo.
Want to learn more? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive volunteer updates or sign up now!