All Northern Spark activities take place within walking distance of these stations Metro Transit’s Green Line:
For more information on Metro Transit bus routes and times: www.metrotransit.org/tripplanner/ 612-373-3333 / TTY 651-291-0904.
Bicycling is a great way to see all the festival sites.
Don’t forget your bike lock, light and helmet.
Find Nice Ride stations near some festival locations at niceridemn.org
Car parking availability and rates vary by neighborhood. If you are planning on driving to the festival, we recommend parking once and riding the METRO Green Line for the duration of your festival experience!
The Commons/U.S. Bank Stadium
– 424 S 4th St – Jeffrey Haaf Memorial Parking Ramp, enter on South 3rd Street at S 5th Ave
– Parking meters on S 4t Street, 8-hr limit.
– Parking meters on Chicago Ave in front of US Bank Stadium, 2-hr limit
– Parking meters on S 6th Street, 8-hr limit
– Parking meters on Park Ave, 8-hr limit
– 247 Chicago Ave – Impark Chicago Ave Lot #176
– 1500 S 4th St – Cedar-Riverside Publi Lot #2057
– 19th Avenue Ramp, enter Riverside Ave & 19th Ave S or 3rd St. S & 19th Ave. S
– 2115 S 5th St – U of M Visitor Lot #94
– 400 21st Ave S – 21st Ave Ramp
– Street parking along 15th Ave S between S 6th St. & S 4th St.
– 3rd St. S between Cedar & 19th Ave S – Cedar-Riverside Public Lot #2058
Weisman Art Museum/East Bank
– UMN Boathouse Parking Lot (small) – 550 E River Pkwy
– East River Road Garage – 385 E River Pkwy
Little Africa/Snelling Ave
– residential street parking just east of Snelling on Charles Ave, Edmund Ave W, and N Asbury St.
– street parking on both N Griggs St and Dunlap St, south of University Ave
– residential street parking on both N Griggs St and Dunlap St, north of University Ave
– Parking Meters on University Ave in front of Foss Swim School
Little Mekong/Western Ave
– residential street parking north of University Ave on Charles Ave, Sherburne Ave, Arundel St., and Virginia St.
– Lowertown Ramp – 316 Jackson St
– Public Parking lot on 6th St E and Wall St
– Jackson Street Ramp – 345 Jackson St
– Union Depot Parking Lot B – 200 E Kellogg Blvd
– Union Depot Parking Lot C West – 390 E Kellogg Blvd
– Union Depot Parking Lot C East – 392 E Kellogg Boulevard
– Work Parking and Dart surface lot – 9 E Prince St
The following streets will be closed to traffic from 9am on June 10 to 9am on June 11:
- Lowertown: Broadway St between 4th St E and 5th St E
- Little Africa: Sherburne Ave between Snelling Ave and N Asbury St
- The Commons: Portland Ave between 4th St and 5th St