Volunteers, Northern Spark 2016. Photo: Jayme Halbritter.
Our Volunteers Light Up the Night.
Every year, Northern Spark relies on hundreds of volunteers to make the festival a success.
Whether it’s your first time attending Northern Spark or a favorite summer tradition, volunteering for one night plugs you into a community that lasts year-round. Volunteers help out in 3-hour shifts, which means that you don’t have to miss out on the festival to help make it happen!
What are the Perks of Volunteering?
- Feel good, doing good — Help make Northern Spark 2017 a success. We couldn’t do it without you!
- New Friends — Connect with other great folks who love the Twin Cities and the arts.
- Old Friends — We happily accept groups of friends and co-workers.
- Free T-Shirt — Be Northern Spark fashionable year-round.
- Free Drinks— Receive invitations to exclusive volunteer happy hours and events with artists and staff.
- Unforgettable Fun!
“This was my first time volunteering for Northern Spark. Though I have been before, appreciating it from the opposite side was much more fun! Everything was so organized and detailed. It made it much easier for me. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with the visitors about their different views on a specific artwork. This event always brings people together to experience something amazing! As a volunteer, I loved every single moment of it. I talked about it with friends and families for days. Thank you for the experience.”
– Razi, Northern Spark 2016 volunteer
Watch this video to hear more reasons why our volunteers keep coming back
Want to learn more? E-mail email@example.com to receive volunteer updates.